- bug 1270018 - NS_APP_CONTENT_PROCESS_TEMP_DIR should only return the sandbox writeable temp - IMHO it's not the directory service part that we should fix here, but rather the deletion part. Comments?
- Let's create a new infallible directory service key specifically for crash reporter so that we can loosen the coupling. Make NS_APP_CONTENT_PROCESS_TEMP_DIR fallible.
- bug 1035125 - On Windows, plugin-container.exe is linked against the sandbox_s library twice - patches up for review, but there could be a problem with VS2015 (see bug 1265615)
- bug 1189846 - Print Edit 15.10 - patches up need to find reviewers
- bug 1255336 - Printing results in empty page with print.always_print_silent=true - regression in release, should be able to print with it disabled and then will work - patch up for review
- bug 1267453 - landed
- https://wiki.mozilla.org/Sandbox/OS_X_Rule_Set More updates, still work in progress
- bug 1176099 - gmain signal handling - landed, caused a lot of crashes (topcrash of the day)
- bug 1270147 - remote nsIOService::SpeculativeConnect to the parent - one part of the sys_clone problem in bug 1259508