- bug 1334550 - Proxy moz-extension protocol requests to the parent process
- Debugging a Windows issue, cleaning up code
- is back and partly made of metal (and has not read the entire past 6 weeks of bugspam)
- Did a trivial review or two
- Tossed an idea into bug 1308400
- There are a bunch of B2G bugs and they all look wontfix-able, more or less
- bug 1308400 Construct a file broker policy for default-deny read access on the Linux Desktop
- Need a realpath replacement with W^R
- Still not telemetry in for rejected syscalls? Will file a bug.
- bug 1336703 - [e10s] Firefox does not render file URL from network drive and bug 1344453 - [BUG] [Windows] [e10s] Unable to open attachments from Windows Mail trusted store app in Firefox
- Fixed by adding an allow read rule to all paths.
- Nominated for uplift.
- bug 1344465 - Can't submit form using post method form WebExtensions or file:// page
- Broken this out into bug 1351358 for the file:// case.
- I'm going to flip the allowLinkedWebInFileUriProcess to fix initially.
- bug 1337331 - Update security/sandbox/chromium/ to Chromium stable channel version 56.0.2924.87
- Re-landed after a backout due to local build problems.