- GPU things
- Have emailed graphics people for info.
- bug 1440206 - connect() brokering may not be a good idea
- nvidia's thing is SOCK_DGRAM; Primus is… probably not common? But I don't think we have telemetry?
- bug 1442055 to do something about Primus; need to gather more info in glxtest to even detect it
- bug 1438391 - weakened sandboxing for VirtualGL (which helpfully sets env vars to announce itself)
- bug 1438394 - Still no idea about fglrx; asked graphics people for advice on that too.
- bug 1438401 - “fixed” Cairo shm usage by failing shmget()
- Removed the XShmQueryExtension shim but forgot the #include. Oops.
- Continued reviewing / advising on bug 1438678
- bug 1438394 The fglrx detection from bug 1376910 is sometimes not working.
- can't reproduce, individual parts are fine...?!?! last try will be installing same debian+fglrx
- bug 1438215 Sandbox breaks ATI fglrx driver
- Appears to be strange interaction with broker - Allow()ing filesystem calls will cause an immediate crash
- reviews incl. SafeBrowsing
- 1441558 Landed a MinGW Debug fix by stubbing out Poison IO Interposer
- bug 1411401 MinGW Build Doesn't Run
- Talked with Bob about this a little bit, I now suspect it's a IPC error, in that the object created in one process isn't being passed to the other
- Float Stuff
- Working getting a successful LTO build of Firefox for the suggest-final warnings
- Investigated where JIT Constant Blinding is. asm.js is going to be tough to mitigate. I'm probably going to need the JIT team to help/do this. =/
- Concerned about where Memory Partitioning is, need to talk to someone over there about it.
- bug 1432567 - [Mac] Add a test that renders fonts from non-standard directories
- Test is working locally for me with 10.13, fails on try with 10.10
- Failure has me concerned, need to debug
- bug 1437281 - OSX dragging image to desktop changes OSX File associations
- Have a fix uses a sync message
- bug 1433577 - [Mac] Enable sandboxing for the Flash NPAPI plugin process
- Have some questions out to Adobe
- The file dialog trickery requires using some services I'm not comfortable with
- bug 1348361 - make spawning new content processes not block the main thread
- fixed performance issues with the patch
- failing tests on Linux I need to resolve
- Will need a follow up patch to actually get the benefits of non-blocking
- bug 1409063 - FF 56.0.1 x64 on W7x64: now creating events in "Microsoft-Windows-Known Folders/ Operational" event log, "Error 0x80070005 occurred while creating known folder" for all known folders, upon each FF startup.
- Patch landed.
- bug 1396984 - Scrollbar becomes black on first connection of second screen
- Problem due to GDI indexes getting out of step because of unprocessed internal windows messages.
- Landed patch to do a single event pump, where we used to do many and or wait for native events.
- bug 1441801 - Removed the chromium sandbox DLL blocking, that was Nightly only - on inbound.
- bug 1423628 - Allow not processing native events to ride the trains - on inbound.
- bug 1441824 - Allow level 5 (Alternate Desktop) to ride the trains - on inbound.
- bug 1366256 - NPAPI sandbox level 3
- camera issues
- sorting out use of PROCESS_CREATION_MITIGATION_POLICY2_RESTRICT_INDIRECT_BRANCH_PREDICTION_ALWAYS_ON
- perf impact? show stopper?
- in win 1709
- Ask luke?
- component peers
- linux sandbox module -> fixed
- I need to update linux sandboxing/overall (done!)
- handyman -> windows sandboxing
- general sandbox ownership issues - gcp taking care of this
- removing module; unused in practice
- RECENT app compat dll bug for aklotz
- 'There are many types of shims, from patching bytes in memory, injecting DLLs, virtualization of parts of the filesystem or registry.'
- trying to use blocklist on child processes caused load failures for this dll bug 1433065 (not entirely sure that's the same DLL)
- email lists - cit@moz and jimm-sec@moz