- [Spectre] Timer Stuff
- bug 1378552 Audited usages of NullPrincipal::Create for OA bypasses
- Was thinking about Static Analysis for 'things one should be careful of.'
- Disabled MinGW build on -central because of stylo
- Going to spending a bit of time starting next week doing Fusion investigation (whoo!)
- Updated the Security Wishlist Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yq-e-0psWVV1IiicAaWiSo1PByiIgIY8lxS_Y4BIN0w/edit#gid=0
- Pwn2Own Doc
- Think I found a contractor for OSX sandbox work
- Updated the Third Party Library script for identify libraries we don't have checks for based off ThirdPartyLibraryPaths.txt (there are 43)
- X protocol stuffs
- turned into bug 1439875 stylo: Size the XUL window before starting layout.
- bug 1438215 Sandbox breaks ATI fglrx driver
- bug 1434711 WebGL causes a crash with the AMDGPU-PRO video driver
- bug 1445664 Update firefox.js comments about Linux sandboxing. r?jld
- Sandboxing-related needinfos are handled, bugs filed, etc.
- Wrote a SUMO article for the audio breakage.
- Shared Memory
- bug 1445167 - Make chromium sandbox CHECK and LOG_FATAL messages crash the process.
- Landed. Haven't seen anything on crash-stats yet. Might uplift depending on below.
- sec bug.
- I've been trying to reproduce, with no success.
- Some idea that it might be helped by bug 1445167, but that would only make it safe, not explain what's caused it.
- Might need to back-out some of the latest chromium update, but difficult to see which part might be causing it.
- Bug 1447019 - Use MITIGATION_WIN32K_DISABLE flag for GMP process.
- Seems to work OK once one initialisation call is removed from the child when GMP.
- bug 1348361 - landed making process spawning non blocking
- filed a handful of IPC security bugs
- Getting started on IPC fuzzing
- Mostly understand the structure of IPC
- Seem to have reached agreement with the fuzzing folks on the right strategy
- Getting a dev env setup for fuzzing (requires a newer clang than what debian has)
- bug 1437281 - OSX dragging image to desktop changes OSX File associations
- Got more codereview feedback
- bug 1444291 - [Mac] Allow filesystem read access for the Flash sandbox so that file dialogs work
- Landed on Nightly, sent dev-platform notice
- Researching OS X dialog/security/sandboxextensions
- bug 1432567 - [Mac] Add a test that renders fonts from non-standard directories
- VPN issues really resolved now, reproduced failure on loaner, need to figure out how to just one one test
- bug 1447570 - [Mac] Add tests for the Flash Sandbox
- Started looking into
- bug 1366256 - NPAPI sandbox level 3
- opt test failure in automation due to sandbox
- bug 1436972 - Crash in CLockedList::ForEachEntry
- Believe this is a thread issue from the volume slider hack
- bug 1445471 - Crash in EndpointHandler::Copy
- uplifted to beta
- Chromium is doing a trial of site isolation on their beta channel