Security/Tracking protection/Bug triage
As bug come into the Firefox::Tracking Protection component, the bug triage owner should follow these steps:
- Move misplaced bugs into the right component:
- Platform bugs should be moved into Toolkit::Safe Browsing
- Server-side bugs should be moved into Cloud Services::Server: Shavar
- Breakage bugs should block one of these meta bugs:
- tppaywall if TP is triggering a paywall / adblocker detection script (e.g. FuckAdBlock)
- tpvideo if TP is blocking the playing of videos
- trackingprotection otherwise
- Close paywall-related bugs as WONTFIX</tt.
- Mark bugs that have the same root cause (e.g. Facebook videos are blocked on site X) as <tt>DUPLICATE of one another.
- Add the tp-entitylist whiteboard tag if the breakage could be mitigated by expanding the entity whitelist to linked domains owned by the same organization.
- Add the tp-needsrepro whiteboard tag if the problematic resource is not mentioned in the bug.
- For feature requests and bugs that require a product decision:
- Tag with the tp-product whiteboard tag.
- NEEDINFO :pdol with a suggested decision (typically P3 or WONTFIX).
- Move to Tech Evangelism: Desktop any bug that needs to be resolved by the site owners (e.g. to avoid relying on trackers for their site's functionality to work).
- Set a priority on the bug:
- tp-needsrepro: P3
- tp-product: --
- tp-entitylist: P2
- Tech Evangelism: --
Someone looking at the tp-needsrepro bugs should:
- Close any unreproducible bugs with WORKSFORME.
- Find the offending blocked resource and add a comment to the bug.
- Tag bugs with the list that causes the breakage in the whiteboard field.
- tp-base for the standard list
- tp-content for the strict list