- Time: Weds at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, 3-Zombocom (Vidyo room "Services")
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 98616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 98616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 98616#
Hardware, Projects & Other
- Fixed up stand-alone test suite, reference server and production push server to common baseline.
- Added client reset request on unknown UAID or excess channels from client.
- Got cloudflare to recognize Android Nightly as a valid browser.
EU team (alexis, hannosch, tarek)
(Tarek in PTO this week)
- Integrated with node.js / mocha (via zmq). Still debugging zmq implementation in node.
- Working on some issues reported by jbonacci / rfkelly
- Some investigation on stats bugs, didn't went far.
We had a sprint on circus clustering
- nodes are now able to discover themselves
- creation of circus-ringmaster, to relay the commands to the right nodes, depending some strategy (mem usage, cpu load etc.)
- rework of the web ui to allow usage with multiple nodes
- had some fun with tornado + zmq
MLS (Mozilla Location Service)
kthiessen may be late to/absent from this meeting -- there's a possible Persona deploy at 0900.
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- Load Testing: Making good progress using Loads with Sync in AWS. Testing continues...
- Sync Functional: Still waiting for an AWS stack via OPs team.
4 deployments this week:
- Core browserid 2013.06.29
- Yahoo PIN fix
- Gmail Identity bridging
- MozIdP for @mozilla.com addresses
- PiCL-IdP/KeyServer is moving forward. Protocol has been posted. API is being exposed for other teams to work with.
- Worked with Ryan on an initial POC of Loads + PiCL-IdP which was mostly successful. Filed on issue against Loads.
- Will continue looking at mocks, IdP/KeyServer stuff this week and next.
- Loads integration this week.
- jbonacci handed some notes to kthiessen; this week is a bit full.
- (yes it is)
- Testing of v0.3 continues on two instances in AWS