Sheriffing/How To/Sccache issues
If a job fails with "sccache: encountered fatal error", it can be fixed like this:
- Select the busted job on Treeherder.
- Click "...", then "Edit and Retrigger"
- In the "Create Task" textbox, under env, add "SCCACHE_RECACHE: '1'"
- Create the task. It will show up in treeherder.
- Wait for it to finish.
- Once it's green, other failing jobs of the same type can then be retriggered (so if a linux32-opt busted and you triggered a task with SCCACHE_RECACHE for linux32-opt, you can then retrigger the other busted linux32-opts, assuming they were getting the same broken object).