This is a planned release. No details yet, no code written. Its active phase will start after Silme:0.9 release.
This release will be devoted to bug fixing, performance improvements, mozilla customizations and documentation. The typical 0.9-1.0 stuff.
- All modules will gain unittests
- silme.mozilla package will contain basic functionality for specific Mozilla related tasks (MozillaPackage, hg.mozilla.org bindings etc.)
- Documentation and tutorials will get up to date and crispy
- All examples must be written for the new API.
- silme.compatibility.v05 will be dropped
- revisit the name