* Get the latest release of Thunderbird from '''[http://www.getthunderbird.com/ getthunderbird.com]'''
* [[Thunderbird/Enterprise|Thunderbird for enterprises]]
- Deploy Thunderbird in an organization.
= General information =
= Contributing =
You can help with other community members in the following areas:
* [[Thunderbird/Contributing patches|Contributing patches and fixes]] - How to get started contributing patches and fixes* [[Thunderbird:Testing|QA testing]] - Quality assurance and testing.
* [https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird_Localization Localization] - Information for translators on how to localize Thunderbird.
* [[Thunderbird/Support|Thunderbird Support]] - Thunderbird
is supported by the community.* [[Thunderbird/Docs|Thunderbird Documentation]] - Notes on documentation for developers and users.* [[Thunderbird/Community_Members|Community members]] - Currently active community members contributing to and supporting Thunderbird.
= Upcoming releases =
* [[Thunderbird/Thunderbird38|Thunderbird 38]] - Upcoming Thunderbird 38
* [[Thunderbird/Release_Driving|Release Driving]] -
how releases move towards completion
= Related and Older links =
-- User Experience* [[Thunderbird:Feature Work|Feature Work]] - - ongoing work that is expected to land in the Thunderbird core
* [[Thunderbird/Development|Development]] - General development area.
* [[Thunderbird:Extensions|Extensions]] - Information for developers looking to develop extensions for Thunderbird.