'''* To get help or to ask question please visit [https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird Thunderbird Support (SUMO)]. To make a suggestion please [https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Thunderbird&bug_severity=enhancement file an enhancement request]. To report a bug use [https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Thunderbird bugzilla].'''</div><br>
'''Welcome to the wiki of [ http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/ Mozilla Thunderbird] .''' We celebrate 10 year since the release of [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird Thunderbird 1.0 on December 7, 2004]. Thunderbird is alive and well, [[#contributing| please help us keep it that way]]!
= Latest release =
= General information =
/New_Release_and_Governance_Model| New Release and Governance Model]]
* [[Thunderbird/CommunicationChannels|Thunderbird Communication Channels]] - How and where to get information.
* [[Thunderbird/StatusMeetings|Weekly Status meetings]] -
Weekly Thunderbird status meeting - how to participate, and meeting notes . * [[Thunderbird:Getting_Help|Getting help]] - Problems when using Thunderbird? Here's how to get help.
= Contributing =
'''Thunderbird is self-supported by its user community. We need you, and welcome you to give back to the community.'''
No prior experience is needed in most cases to help with:
* [https://support.mozilla.org/questions/thunderbird Thunderbird Support questions] - Visit [https://support.mozilla.org/questions/thunderbird Thunderbird support forum] where you can answer questions from users. (support.mozilla.org aka SUMO is where Thunderbird users are supported by the community.)
* [https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ Thunderbird Knowledge Base on SUMO] - Visit [https://support.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ the Knowledge Base (aka KB)] where you can help improve documentation which users refer to for assistance.
* [[Thunderbird:Testing|QA testing]] - How you can help with quality assurance and testing.
* [https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird_Localization Localization] -
Information on how you can join translators to localize Thunderbird.
* [[Thunderbird/Contributing patches|Contributing patches and fixes]] - How you can get started contributing patches and fixes.
* [[Thunderbird/Community_Members|Community members]] - List of active community members contributing to and supporting Thunderbird.
'''To get more information about how you can help, talk to a human, or to introduce yourself, see [[Thunderbird/CommunicationChannels|Thunderbird Communication Channels]].'''
= Upcoming releases =
* [[Thunderbird /Thunderbird38|Thunderbird 38]] - Upcoming Thunderbird 38
* [[Thunderbird/Release_Driving|Release Driving]] - How releases move towards completion
= Related and Older links =
* [[Thunderbird:UX|UX]] - User Experience
* [[Thunderbird:Feature Work|Feature Work]] - Ongoing work that is expected to land in the Thunderbird core