== Policy ==
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/certs/policy/ Root Store Policy] (current stable version: 2.7)
* [[CA/Communications | CA Communications]] and their responses. Such communications may also set policy in advance of it being included in the Root Store Policy.
* [[CA/Root_Store_Policy_Archive|Root Store Policy Archive]]
== Program Administration ==
Most information relating to the administration of our program is stored either in [https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ Bugzilla] or in the [
http://ccadb.org/ Common CA Database].
* [[CA/Dashboard|Certificate Change Request Dashboard]] - tracks applications and trust changes through the process in Bugzilla
== Information for CAs ==
http://ccadb.org/cas/ CCADB Login]
* [[CA/Responding_To_An_Incident|Responding to an Incident]] (such as a misissuance)
The following Mozilla public forums are relevant to CA evaluation and related issues.
* [https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-security-policy Mozilla's dev-security-policy (MDSP)] mailing list is used for discussions of Mozilla policies related to security in general and CAs in particular, and for wider discussions about the WebPKI. Among other things, it is the preferred forum for the public comment phase of CA evaluation. If you are a regular participant in MDSP, then please add your name to the [[CA/Policy_Participants|Policy Participants]] page.
* [https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-tech-crypto Mozilla's dev-tech-crypto] mailing list is used for discussions of the [
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/ NSS] cryptographic library used in Firefox and other Mozilla-based products, as well as the [ http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/ PSM] module that implements higher-level security protocols for Firefox.
* For other discussions of Mozilla security issues:
** [https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/security/ Mozilla's Security Web forum] is a place to discuss information security work in the open source space, where Mozilla is empowering users to build and curate a Healthy Internet.
** [https://discourse.mozilla.org/tags/c/firefox-development/privacy-and-security Mozilla's privacy-and-security forum] is a place to discuss issues and questions specific to privacy and security.
** [https://chat.mozilla.org/#/room/#security:mozilla.org chat on Matrix] may also be used