Stewards/Coding/Group 03 28 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, March 28 at 1 PM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 99296
  • Back channel: #mozillians


  • Update on dashboards:
    • Scheduling meeting with Pedro and Paulo about enhancement ideas for dashboards (bug 729703) -- we'll need to meet earlier for this around 10 pacific
    • Making those dashboards public is ongoing
  • William to discuss ReMo collaboration with Dietrich in Toronto and Dietrich can report back
  • Filed docs bugs based on feedback from new contributor: bug 737742 (Introduction), bug 737728 (build speed), bug 737734 (creating a patch)
    • jdm idea of creating a survey to use for contacting more contributors for feedback
  • Logistics: Cancel meeting next week while David is on PTO or would someone else like to run the meeting?
  • Anything else?

Action Items

  • Group to discuss dashboard enhancement ideas at next meeting to prepare for meeting with Metrics.
  • Dietrich to report back about working with Mozilla Reps at next meeting after discussions with William in Toronto.
  • David to cancel meeting for next week while he's out.