Stewards/Coding/Group 04 18 12
- Meeting time: Wednesday, April 18 at 1 PM Pacific
- Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 99296
- Back channel: #mozillians
- Update on dashboards:
- Notes from meeting with Pedro and Paulo about enhancement ideas for dashboards (bug 729703)
- Making those dashboards public is ongoing
- Update on Coding Community Manager job description draft
- Do we want to also create a job description for role focused on working with academic institutions?
- Webdev's new dynamic Get Involved page using bugzilla-mediawiki extension
- Would something like this for coding be helpful? Could show all open mentored bugs according to different coding areas?
- Working with academic institutions
- New opportunity at Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Documenting current activities with academic institutions in action plan
- Next steps creating a case study that would promote this work and make it easier to duplicate?
- Updating education.mozilla.org content / reviving education forum or #education IRC channel?
- Update on Bugzilla enhancement ideas:
- Dietrich to discuss ReMo collaboration discussion with William in Toronto
- Filed docs bugs based on feedback from new contributor: bug 737742 (Introduction), bug 737728 (build speed), bug 737734 (creating a patch)
- jdm idea of creating a survey to use for contacting more contributors for feedback
- Review and refine action plan draft as needed
- Anything else?
- Brian and Josh to evaluate API from Metrics when that's available.
- Dietrich to work on job/role descriptions for community manager and academic liaison. Will share the academic liaison role description with William Q to see if a Mozilla Rep would be a good fit.
- David to file bug about creating a dashboard to show information about patch approved emails.