Stewards/Coding/Group 05 02 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, May 2 at 1 PM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 99296#
  • Back channel: #mozillians


  • Update on dashboards:
    • What conversion points do we want to track for coding contributions?
    • Next steps on metrics API (bug 729703)
    • Making coding dashboards public is ongoing
  • Webdev's new dynamic Get Involved page using bugzilla-mediawiki extension
    • Would something like this for coding be helpful? Could show all open mentored bugs according to different coding areas?
  • Dietrich to discuss ReMo collaboration discussion with William in Toronto
  • Filed docs bugs based on feedback from new contributor: bug 737742 (Introduction), bug 737728 (build speed), bug 737734 (creating a patch)
    • jdm idea of creating a survey to use for contacting more contributors for feedback
  • Anything else?

Action Items

  • David to update conversion point docs with additional feedback
  • David to reach out to Martin Best about possible overlaps with Bugzilla metrics
  • Dietrich to set up wiki page for academic liaison job description and get input from group we've had recent discussions with about working with academic institutions
  • David to find earlier time for us to meet and we'll look at inviting members of Fennec and B2G to this meeting
  • Dietrich to socialize this meeting at B2G work week to identify who would be interested in joining