Stewards/Coding/Group 06 06 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, June 6 at 10 AM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
  • Back channel: #mozillians


  • Expanding representation at this meeting
    • B2G: Dietrich and anyone else?
    • Fennec: Lucas and anyone else?
  • Academic institutions
  • Updates to build system (bug 751795)
    • How can we leverage this?
  • Mozilla Reps collaboration
    • William and Pierros to be invited to future meeting
  • Contributor survey
  • Anything else?

Action Items

  • David to send information about coding conversion tracking by end of quarter.
  • Dietrich to follow up with johnath about Coding Community Manager position.
  • David to look at using working with academic institutions as first case study for helping other people learn community building best practices.