Stewards/Coding/Group 06 13 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, June 13 at 10 AM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
  • Back channel: #mozillians


  • Academic institutions
    • Short-term opportunity with Stanford professor that Diane from WebFWD is driving. Any project/mentor ideas?
    • Reviving the newsgroup (bug 749155)
    • Creating a case study that would promote this work and make it easier to duplicate?
  • Updates to build system (bug 751795)
    • How can we leverage this?
  • Mozilla Reps collaboration
    • William and Pierros to be invited to future meeting
  • Contributor survey
  • Expanding representation at this meeting
    • B2G: Anyone else?
    • Fennec: Lucas and anyone else?
  • Anything else?

Action Items

  • Brian and Josh to look at Metrics API soon and suggest ideas about how to make use of it
  • Brian to add some thoughts on QA conversion points
  • David to look at re-starting review process for older coding dashboards
  • Everyone welcome to send project/mentor ideas to Diane for opportunity to work with Stanford students on Capstone projects