Stewards/Coding/Group 08 15 12
- Meeting time: Wednesday, August 15 at 10 AM Pacific
- Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Back channel: #mozillians
- Community dashboards
- Making coding dashboards public (bug 771581)
- Bugzilla Anthropology
- Exploring uses for Metrics API (bug 729703)
- Is Ohloh data useful to include in our plans as well as our own dashboards?
- Coding Dashboards wiki page?
- Do we want a page that tracks all available coding dashboards (ours, Ohloh's, etc) with notes on value of each?
- Conversion funnel
- Next phases: adding Bugzilla data in Q3 and then adding more data sources and branches to funnel
- Onboarding New Volunteers workshop
- Recording all sessions is the plan
- Rewards process for contributors
- Coding Community Tools
- Job descriptions
- Academic institutions
- Move forward with just mailing list: https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/education
- Clean up references to Google Groups and newsgroup versions of forum that aren't linked anymore
- Any next steps with student-project keyword?
- Creating a case study that would promote this work and make it easier to duplicate?
- Using community dashboards
- Measure effectiveness of first patch approved email when conversion tracking in place
- Contributor survey once we have information about conversion path
- Expanding representation at this meeting
- B2G: Anyone else?
- Fennec: Lucas and anyone else?
- Devtools, webapps, others?
- Creating a cross-product coding contribution opportunity entry page? Similar to Webdev Get Involved page
- David to ping Legal and Comms about coding dashboard reviews
- David to add bug to get leverage ratio added to dashboard
- David to create wiki page tracking all dashboards
- Josh asking people for more information for whatcanidoformozilla.org
- Dietrch and Josh to talk with managers about coding and B2G community managers