Presenters: Jesse Ruderman
Cancelled. I'll give a "Tips and tricks for searching Bugzilla" lightning talk instead.
I'd still like to discuss some of these things, but I couldn't figure out how to turn them into a coherent talk:
- Components of triage
- Finding dups
- Reducing testcases
- Finding regression ranges
- Finding the right developers (or UI people) to CC
- How can we improve Bugzilla workflow?
- "This bug needs a reduced testcase", "This bug needs feedback from the reporter", etc.
- How can we turn more community members into productive bug triagers?
- Point out that lots of the current core Mozilla developers and QA people started out as triagers. (Well, at least I did!) It's a great way to get acquainted with the project and help out, and doesn't require too much knowledge.
- Should we encourage developers to triage their own components heavily? Or encourage developers to work with triagers somehow for whole-component triage?