Firefox 84 SUMO Sprint
What is SUMO Sprint?
SUMO Day/SUMO Sprint is that time of the week where the whole Mozilla community comes together to answer incoming questions on the support forum for Firefox, Firefox for Android, and Firefox for iOS users. Check out this page to learn more about it.
What's new in Firefox 84
|Manage Optional Permissions for Extensions||https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-optional-permissions-extensions||new article|
|Tab Grid View||https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-tabs-firefox-android#w_change-open-tabs-view||updated|
Find out more
- Release notes
- Firefox 84-Desktop community discussion
- What's new on Firefox for Android 84
- We're going to end our support for Adobe Flash starting from Firefox 85. Here's a common response for that.
- A common response for users worried about the end of Flash is here.
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ or Prime error on Apple Silicon
- Pinch zooming
- Addons - Restoring search engine to default (more info TBD)
- Personal certificate? (to find out)
How to get involved in the sprint?
Join us in our community portal event and contribute by:
- Answer forum questions
- Respond to actionable tweets
Answer forum questions
Respond to actionable tweets
You can also help many people who are having problems with their Firefox by responding to actionable tweets (meaning that the tweet expressed that somebody need support). Check out this article or take this short course to know more about how you can help people on Twitter. We strongly recommend existing community members to use Conversocial to reply to tweets from the official support account, @FirefoxSupport.
How can I get more help?
You can join our Matrix channel to ask questions/join community discussion.