|Identity SUMO Content Creation||Working on initial concept||2011-09-30||Ibai Garcia|
A set of articles and templates that explains the processes and potential issues of using Identity/Browser ID. The goal is to have an initial set ready with the Beta launch of the Service in Q3.
Who's working on this?
- Goal Manager: Ibai Garcia
- Lead Developer:
- Product Manager: Dan Mills
Team list should make it clear who to ask about what, and who to ping when they're needed.
- To draft, write and review SUMO articles to cover the "expected" most popular uses cases of Browser ID.
- Set up an easy access to the content (i.e. link) so the beta users can find the information after the launch.
- Initial topic selection by Product and SuMo
- Propose list of topics and discuss with the Community
- Draft of the articles
- Finalize and review articles
- Decide with Product and UX how drive user with issues to support.
- Implement support path.
- The goal for this quarter doesn't involve the full localization of the content.
- This project doesn't aim to cover every possible issue but to have an initial collection of articles before the official launch.
- Identity Roadmap
Legend (remove if you like)
|Healthy: feature is progressing as expected.|
|Blocked: feature is currently blocked.|
|At Risk: feature is at risk of missing its targeted release.|
|ETA||Estimated date for completion of the current feature task. Overall ETA for the feature is the product release date.|