- 09:00 PDT
- 11:00 CDT
- 12:00 EDT
- 16:00 UTC
- 18:00 CET
Phone call details:
- California: 650-903-0800 then extension 92
- Toronto: 416-848-3114 then extension 92
- Toll-free: 800-707-2533 then password 369
- Skype (free): +18007072533 then password 369
Then, enter the conference number: 9435#
- Guest video link
- You will need to download and install the Vidyo desktop software.
irc.mozilla.org: #sumo <== Click the link to use web-based chat
Actions from last week
- Ibai and Matt to compile the article feedback data - Plugin crash reports - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As9VuEypdkTwdDduZjJqSDZTaGU3QUoxUVZWZUpZTnc
- Common issues after updating - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As9VuEypdkTwdFdtaWtjNmNaNURnMEFYRVhaUHkwMmc
- Sorting the info like Matt did for Plugin crash reports takes hours. So we will try to use the less structured data (like common issues after updating) to see if we can come up with some actionable items to improve those articles.
- Kadir, as part of a feature page, will make a table that describes the categories/L10n setting/exceptions, so we can have documentation of the way it is today before we add another category for no-index
- Kadir was off today so we'll follow up with him about this next week.
Design & Development work
- There is a thread about article title changes. We will start changing titles on Friday.
- We have new landing pages. What is the next step(s)?
- We'll try to tag articles along with re-titling on Friday. Tagging is required for implementing the new landing pages.
- Firefox 13 updates are done and marked ready to localize
Comments, questions, ideas
Actions for next week
Matt to pull feedback for least helpful articles. Verdi and Matt will discuss specifics around cadence.