Context scenarios describe the broad context in wich the usage patterns take place. The persons described are taken from the personas established earlier. The scenarios should be broad, but shallow in scope and shouldn't focus on details but rather on the high level actions from the perspective of the user. The scenarios should be within the realm of technical probability, but at this point we don't worry too much about how exactly things will be accomplished, so the system is treated a little like a black box we can always scale back later. In short, scenarios should describe the optimal but still feasable experience.
- Ellen's Scenarios - End-user one-off visit
- William's Scenarios - Wants to learn more about Firefox
- Jonas' Scenarios - Expert user
- Bellas's Scenarios - Regular contributor
- Ben's Scenarios - One-off contributor
- Pascal's Scenarios - Localizer
- David's Scenarios - Admin