Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-03-31
- Performance status 
- SUMO day
- Weekly metrics 
- Reasoning for move from in-product help to sumo? (cilias)
- Bugzilla: 16 article requests (2 dups, 9 firewall requests) , 5 new articles 
- Article feedback text box is now hidden by default (took effect Friday night?). Number of article comments has dropped considerably. Before: ~60+ comments/day. After: ~5 comments/day.
- Some comments are still from people looking or help; so wording will need work.
- Primary version of Firefox 3 article is up . Thanks to David Craig (ravedave).
- New bug in SHOWFOR , so please remember to preview your edits, to make sure it is working properly.
- Contributors liking the somewhat faster forums. Non-scientific testing indicates it takes ~ 10 seconds to load a thread when logged in as opposed to 25 before. Would still like it to be ~ 5 seconds.
- Other feature work put on hold for now.
- Traffic up from last week despite outage. (People just waited until the site was back to ask their question?)
- Traffic from article comments? (cilias)
- Getting a steady trickle of trainees, not sure if due to the new "Did you know" module