Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-05-19
- Performance update
- Memcache basically done, ready to test on staging
- Queries per page went down from 170 to 19!! (Was 270+ before laura, nelson and les started to work on perf)
- Still working on master/slave bug
- Weekly metrics
- Firefox Screencast Contest launched
- SUMO Day planning
- Landing page
- Second draft of Contributor Home Page redesign Draftbug
- Search requirements reorganized. Need input on priorities or if there's anything important missing.
- Bugzilla: 3 new article requests , 4 article bugs fixed 
- Firefox 3 work:
- RC 1 is out. You can now add Firefox 3 screenshots to the knowledge base, if they are taken from RC 1.
- Tracking page for updating article text for Firefox 3. I'd like to have everything under "Articles that need updating" done this week.
- Articles on installing and importing shouldn't be updated until just prior to release.
- We also need articles for Smart Location Bar , Smart Bookmarks folders , and Using webmail as your e-mail client . (Still unsure if we need a separate article for places.)
- Still getting responses to survey
- Vundo trojan article discussion forum discussionarticle in progress. Should we have an article for this?
- Another normal week stats-wise
- Would like to get at least List of threads I've posted in (patch ready) for sumo day. Makes it easier for people to follow up on problems.
- About 10 new sign-ups last week, not sure how many have stuck around
- Wait time in queue is really low, going to play with settings to try and get it higher
- Raise queue timeout limit to see if it's from people falling off the end then getting answered right away
- Possibly lower chat max to 3