Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-11-24
- Weekly metrics
- All articles in "Bottom 5 rated "understandable" articles" had more yes votes, than no votes.
- Last week's weekly support issues
- SFD post mortem
- Almost 100% of visitors came from (something).google.com/firefox (default Mozilla start page)
- What worked well?
- What could be improved?
- Stuff left to do
- Wiki page summarizing Mozilla 2010 goals so far...
- What to do about these visitors?
- Low traffic:
- 0 articles in review que for the past week.
- What changes there are have been new translations.
- Notable article changes:
- The ActiveX article is being changed to not mention the ActiveX of Mozilla plugin.
- SHOWFOR will be removed from the For Internet Explorer users article. 
- I've proposed some changes to in-product help. 
- Looking for someone to write the article on Private Browsing bug 463477
- Article editor PRD is under review. 
- Fewer helpers last week, only 4 people taking chats.
- Total chat sessions down about 10%, percent answered still ~75%
- 6 new accounts, 0 new approvals, 1 unapproval
- Top issues: sqlite (cookies, bookmarks) corruption, preferences not saved, firewall connections, Mac random crashing (all bug 459531)
- Trainees queue and joining queue when closed will be fixed as soon as SVN is pushed live
- Security bug 464779 doesn't currently affect our builds, but it does affect Openfire's own binaries.
Roundtable Weekly Firefox status meetings summaries up.