Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2008-12-15
- Summary of feedback from localizers
- 255 article comments.
- List of useful article comments from previous week 
- This week, I'll start grouping them, to include in weekly metrics.
- Alice says removing places.sqlite is not the solution for places locked, and that it should be the solution in Bookmarks and toolbar buttons not working after upgrading
- SUMO 0.8 will include SHOWFOR support for Firefox 3.1!
- Articles on installing Firefox will need updating for Firefox 3.0.5 (due out this week), because of the new way the EULA is presented. See bug 465855.
- New content block: closing the Options window. 
- KB data now includes all poll questions and CSAT for your easy reference.
Of new threads this week:
- No reply or "other": 845
- Request for more info: 793
- Solved: 150
- Proposed solution: 39
- Locked: 17
Need to follow up to see what exactly is generating this data and why it doesn't match with tiki-admin_actionlog.php.
- Metrics update
- New accounts created: 8
- Accounts approved: 1 (tom08)
- Common issues
- bug 406646 (Menus take a long time to load, and the first item in the menu is automatically selected. The workaround is to hold down the mouse button when clicking.)
- Location bar complaints (bookmarks in location bar)
- Data corruption (sqlite files, preferences, passwords) remains an issue. The most common fix is to remove the affected file and restore a backup.
- Unable to connect after upgrading Firefox
- Live Chat CSAT coming in 0.8, including easy forum replies after the chat session is over
Cww off to Hong Kong tomorrow morning!