Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-01-26
- Recap of last (community) meeting
- Q1 2009 goals
- Improve website performance (SUMO 0.9)
- Clear l10n dashboard (SUMO 1.0)
- UI/UX polish (SUMO 1.1)
- Update Knowledge Base for Firefox 3.1
- Optimize SUMO start page for finding solutions to problems using manual A/B tests
- Support Firefox Day
- Establish biweekly communication with Live Chat and Forum community members for better outreach
- Options window sub-articles have been pushed to KB, and articles linking to it have been updated.
- New Czech and Vietnamese locale leaders. Welcome Pavel Cvrcek (JasnaPaka) and NGUYỄN-Mạnh Hùng (loveleeyoungae)!
- locked places help-topic should be working in all its glory. Any update on streamlining the solution?
- Found a critical bug regarding showfor versions detection, which is most likely the cause of some articles have a low understandability rating. bug 474842
- Thread rename policy
- Ask moderators to actively rename? Or rename retroactively?
- Should we have standardized answers for "monkey article" questions? (In particular cookies.sqlite, places.sqlite and using about:config to customize the awesomebar.)
- bug 472310 preventing threads from showing on the first page, patch almost ready, will be fixed in 0.8.2
- Metrics update
- 21 new accounts last week (3 helped in at least one chat, 2 approved into support workgroup)
- Traffic and participation still up
- Of ~600 questions, 11 were from Firefox 3.1 beta users
- Disconnections continue to be a big problem; some users took 4+ tries to stay connected. (471456)
- Twitter is up at http://twitter.com/moz_sumo ... I'll try to tweet interesting discussion threads in Contrib forum and support.planning as well as every blog post.