Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-03-23
- Weekly metrics
- Start page bounce rate is now based on support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/ -cilias
- What do we base "New Contributors" on? -cilias
- Stats I gave were for new account creations
- Last week's weekly support issues
- New articles:
- 3.1 Contributor docs are now updated/moved for 3.5. Backend updates may be done in an independent push. No date set.
- If we push 0.9.5 as planned, Options window split will take affect this week.
- Asking locale leaders if they prefer 3.5 changes be presented to them as checklist or diff, and so far they prefer diff. 
- If you're getting a timeout when submitting an article, that be bug 480415.
- "Connection Interrupted" or long load/processing times on the forums led to LOTS AND LOTS of dupes this week. So numbers are possibly all screwy. (And related, it's really time consuming to lock them all so many of them are marked "proposed solution" so stats next week will be screwy too.) This is bug 484753.
- Also traffic is down but so is participation but may be related to the above.
- Metrics update: 28 new helper accounts, 4 new helpers taking chats, 18 active helpers
- Asking for feedback from the community in the Contributors forum
- If you see cases of malware based on downloading Firefox from a third-party site, Mozilla has a page to report the site.  (Already added to our article on malware.) -cilias