Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2009-08-03
- Weekly metrics
- Since SUMO 1.2.1, search terms are in the URL when accessing an article from search results. Look for "?s=foo" at the end of URLs. With this implemented, we can make changes to the Omniture implementation to track which search terms people are using before clicking on each article.
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Bo removed a lot of Firefox 2 content, because of bug 507771. Thank you Bo.
- "How to clear cache" article is getting good ratings (top search term)
- A couple of new crash-doc bugs. Thanks to Bo for creating an article for Firefox crashes when viewing Youtube videos
- Working with underpass to draft a localized version of the HTC page
- New article: Right-clicking does not work.
- Someone please review Accessing FTP servers draft