Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2018-11-14
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 16:00 UTC  Quick reference timezone conversions: 9:00 PT 12:00 ET 17:00 CEST 21:30 IST
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Vidyo (You'll have to download and install the Vidyo Desktop client)
- Watch the meeting live via Vidyo
please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- Christophe from Paris, Wim, Syam, and Pravin for top contributions in the Social Support Program this week.
(Please welcome these new users, check out the first 30 days on SUMO guide here)
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
KNOWLEDGE BASE AND LOCALIZATION
- Over 420 revisions in the KB over the last 7 days - thanks, everyone! :)
- Global localization direction in 2019: less last-minute pressure on contributors & streamlining contribution options.
- Some l10n work (legal, marketing, product) will be sent straight to 3rd party providers.
- There will be less hassle around localizing new content - it will be easier to know what to contribute to and how to contribute to it, for each release.
- Version 64 content progress (thank you, Joni!) - more updates next week :)
- Live bookmarks migration: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/live-bookmarks-migration
- Error pages for common TLS certificate issues have been updated to be clearer: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-does-your-connection-is-not-secure-mean
- Remove add-ons through context menu on add-on buttons on toolbar: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons
- Proposed changes to forum rules about posting sensitive information - cilias
- SUMO Day Results if you are interested
- Premium Services Experiments Information: MDN Donations and ProtonVPN
- I am sorry for those of you that were not notified about the next version of the Respond tool experiment, the tool is by invitation and recommendations. For openess, this is what the tool looks like and some of the objectives ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrKXhC4XX4
- Some Questions that need some help:
- Some top viewed new questions this week
- Thunderbird Windows XP  and Notifications on Windows 10 
- Older versions for Linux users 
- Blocking Content on Facebook
- 63.0.1 Crashes during start/Mac Mojave
- Session is not restored when restarting Firefox - not solved
- how do you open a new tab with your homepage and not firefox home page?
- Some websites say I am in Incognito mode , I am Not in Incognito mode- happening in social as well