Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2020-07-01
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 Call Details
- 3 Participate
- 4 Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
- 5 PARTICIPANTS
- 6 AGENDA
- 6.1 CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
- 6.2 NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
- 6.3 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE
- 6.4 COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- 6.5 UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 30 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- SUMO - Matrix channel
Please note that the agenda should not be edited starting 2 hours prior to the event - thanks!
Please add your name and profile link (if you have one, Mozillians or support.mozilla.org)
CONTRIBUTORS OF THE WEEK
(Please link to their profile and add a reason for nomination)
- Everyone who attended the Virtuall-hands. Thanks for taking the time and join our sessions.
NEW CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE WEEK
Please add your agenda items here if you are a contributor or community member
COOL COMMUNITY NEWS OF THE WEEK
- PMO or people.mozilla.org release by Hermina
UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Firefox 78 is here (not Desktop). Join our sprint and discussion.
- Firefox 78.0.1 is on its way (was uploaded before the meeting https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/78.0.1/).
- VPN update