Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2023-02-08
< Support | Weekly Meetings
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 PARTICIPANTS
- 3 AGENDA
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 45 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
|Northern winter||Northern summer|
|09:00 PT||10:00 PDT|
|11:00 CST||12:00 CDT|
|17:00 UTC||17:00 UTC|
|18:00 CET||19:00 CEST|
|22:30 IST||22:30 IST|
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- SUMO - Matrix channel
Please add your name and your SUMO profile link (you can also attend our event in the community portal(doesn't work at this moment)):
(Please link to their profile and the reason for the mention)
- Paul for working on the mobile guideline (more on that later) and updating our forum common responses for mobile products.
- Welcome to Kim Jae Woo, Henry Green, Jason Hoyle, Ifeoma, and Ray Vermey. Thanks for joining the Social and Mobile Store Support program!
- All the mozillians who where at FOSDEM23 for being so great in giving live support to sometimes difficult users
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
- Firefox Monitor as a new product
- SUMO presence at Mozilla.Social
- Unified Extensions Button
- Mobile guides and common responses by Paul. The iOS crash report common response will send you to this page.
- Platform update:
- We're now able to moderate the contributor forum back as usual. Although the team is still investigating on the root cause for bug1807607
- Problem with default time in PST. Ryan has confirmed that it's the default state. So unless you set a timezone in your profile, PST will be used instead. If you have set a timezone, but still seeing time in PST, try to re-set the timezone from your profile. That should fix your issue.
MOZILLA'S WORLD UPDATE
- We made an appearance at FOSDEM 2023 last weekend. Check out the blog post to get to know more about the event. You can check out the AirMo recording here or the FOSDEM one here.
Watch the release scrum meeting recordings to get a weekly update on what releases are upcoming.
Firefox 110 release
Desktop (Feb 14)
- DoH settings available in P&S (Pushed to V113)
- DLL blocking
- Remove all Colorways messaging from Browser UI: Colorways what's new (archived)Article in production (sunset banner added + install from AMO link)
Android (Feb 14)
- Firefox Relay Extension added
- Themed Icons Update: - no content needed
iOS (Feb 14)
- Back end fixes and enhancements: What's New
Focus (Feb 14)
- Back end fixes and Enhancements
VPN V2.13 (Live)
- Speed Test upload Benchmark
- Auto Connect on startup - mobile
- Remove the port 53 fallback UI feature
- Remove visibility to the LAN bypass feature
- Allow users to see the server IP to which they are connected to
- Product live on SUMO with associated KBs
- Monitor Refresh of Dashboard UI upcoming March 15
Incidents and other Notable Issues
- Microsoft Teams Blocking access for Firefox users - Downgraded from incident as the issue seems to be on Microsoft's side
- The free / Live 365 version of Microsoft Teams appears to be blocking access to Firefox users.
- Corporate related Microsoft Teams support appears to be working.
- Focus content grayed out when in Landscape mode
- Resolved with V109.2 release.