Support/Weekly Meetings/Agenda 2023-05-03
- 1 Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
- 2 PARTICIPANTS
- 3 AGENDA
Meeting Details (scroll down for the agenda)
(meeting duration approx. 45 minutes) starting at: 17:00 UTC 
|Northern winter||Northern summer|
|09:00 PT||10:00 PDT|
|11:00 CST||12:00 CDT|
|17:00 UTC||17:00 UTC|
|18:00 CET||19:00 CEST|
|22:30 IST||22:30 IST|
- California: 1-650-903-0800, pin 2 then 8437 then #
- Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Skype (free): +1 800 707 2533, pin 2 - then 8437 then #
- Join the meeting on Zoom (You'll have to download and install the Zoom Desktop client)
- SUMO - Matrix channel
Please add your name and your SUMO profile link (you can also attend our event in the community portal(doesn't work at the moment)):
(Please link to their profile and the reason for the mention)
- Welcome to Prabu Krishnamurthi and Stephen Smith to the Social or Mobile Store Support programs!
- Everyone for your support for the 112 release and for your participation on the release threads.
- Shoutout to Paul for handling the Avira incident with grace.
Special topic: Roland re-intro!! Roland's edit: Good to see old faces and to be back working on Thunderbird!i'm back! find me on Matrix, rolandthunderbird and slack: roland
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
- Check out the Q1 summary in this blog post.
- Community experiments coming up this quarter.
- Maternity leave announcement.
MOZILLA'S WORLD UPDATE
- Mozilla.social update
- Help us nominate candidates for Rise 25 within 5 categories. For more info, check out https://www.mozilla.org/rise25
- Welcoming Fakespot to Mozilla family. More about that in this blog post.
Watch the release scrum meeting recordings to get a bi-weekly update on what releases are upcoming.