Support/Weekly Meetings/Minutes 2007-10-04

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Support » Weekly Meetings » 2007-10-04

Technical Status

  • Technical requirements mostly complete. [1] [2] [3]
    • Meeting tomorrow to go through each requirement and determine priority and roadmap. (morgamic, djst)
  • May upgrade TikiWiki to latest version within a couple of weeks.
    • Not sure if it's worth it but should be in our best interests
    • From a TikiWiki community point of view, this makes sense.
    • Some bug fixes there that we want.
  • Need page introducing and welcoming contributors to Sumo. Jason will work on that.
    • Should list things you can do to help, e.g. editing KB articles, participating in Live Chat, etc.
    • Should link to writing guidelines and other relevant info (legal, etc)
  • morgamic and nelson need a couple of weeks to sort out the technical issues with the site, e.g. https, session data etc.
  • Problem with session time-outs after 15 minutes, increased to 60 for now.
    • Will be fixed if we upgrade TikiWiki (warning message when session is about to time out).


  • Technical requirements complete. [4]
  • Will go through the requirements tomorrow and then outline a roadmap (djst, morgamic).
  • We will not promote l10n until we have the critical technical requirements implemented.
  • Need an overview of current locale's community sites.
    • chofmann has done some research on it.
    • djst will blog about it.
    • General idea is to start with small/new communities first and work our way to the top communities.
    • Link to the external top communities as long as they provide help we don't provide for Firefox.


  • Jason mostly done with forum guidelines and rules. [5]
    • chofmann and djst to run it through legal with cbrady.
  • Will go through the requirements tomorrow and then outline a roadmap (djst, morgamic).

Live Chat

  • License issue with Live Chat fixed. (morgamic)
  • Technical requirements not yet finished. Lucy to work on that.
  • We need a mockup of Live Chat start page with instructions and rules. Lucy to work on that.