Support/Weekly Meetings/Minutes 2009-02-23
- SFD status
- We will be using mogulus as before. I'm looking into maybe simulcasting any interactive parts in Theora so that people can check it out if they have the beta.
- Private Browsing (the big one!)
- Detachable tabs/switching tabs
- SLB preferences/advanced modifiers
- Possible discussion ideas (just one!)
- Firefox development?
- Demo of "not-user-facing" features: video tag, tracemonkey, security things?
- Mozilla history (with Asa?)
- Or no discussion at all, keep it short and have community time?
- New contributor documentation status
- Some things broken, but basically done.
- zzxc to email TikiWiki development list about how we can solve the formatting problems
- Everyone to review contents and provide feedback
- Weekly metrics
- Last week's weekly support issues
- Surge in people with the Firefox Updated tab loading on every startup. Linking to KB article works. zzxc says it can be because of prefs.js corruption. cww to pass info along to QA.
- Firefox 2 traffic down to 1.89% already. No real need to provide links to archived versions of documentations anymore.
- Options window article split progress. 
- Waiting for response from 4 locale leaders
- cilias will file a bug to update the .htaccess rules to point to the sub articles instead of the parent's anchors. Once we have that, we can update the parent article to just list the sub articles.
- Add-ons are incompatible with Firefox 3 article is archived.
- Useful article comments tracking page - Many past issues are addressed; I just need to fill in the status'.
- Use of article comments thread - need feedback.
- Contributor participation down (the top 3) two weeks in a row. This is mostly because one contributor isn't helping as much.
- Brainstorming about how to attract more contributors. Jason Barnabe had a great idea about a blog post that was drafted but disappeared. Cww to pick it up and re-write it.
- Chat issue guide updates
- New chat query script on tools server allows viewing all chats by issue, to track the frequency of each issue from week-to-week
- Tobbi is now a Room Monitor. Congrats and welcome, Tobbi!
- 13 new accounts (12 inactive, 1 joining Contributors, 0 taking chats)
- Next open format meeting?
- March 9th!
- cww to post list of suggested topics for further discussion