Support/Weekly Meetings/Minutes 2010-11-22
- 2.3 code freeze tomorrow.
- That is all. :D
- Everyone: vote articles up/down in on support-staging, so the devs have some data to work with.
- The exit survey is making progress: http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/mBhrZuIlPi
- Matthew to take up the second suggestion on the etherpad up with Kampyle
- Weekly metrics
- Our Polish localization is taking up
- preliminary home page topics and articles are on support-stage
- Michael: will see if replacing the article lists on the start page with templates makes sense
- working on new firefox 4 articles
- Live chat, forum, localization contributor docs
- Everyone: take a stab at the intro paragraph, make it engaging.
- Topics ar not inherited by localized pages, they should be.
- Cheng: will talk to James, about that and that localization pages don't have UI for adding topics
Forum Lot's of new contributors to the forums Cheng: Will see if they are giving legitimate answers