2.4.1, Jan 6
- General bug fixing.
- Papercuts from the end of Q4.
2.4.2, Jan 18
- Search result improvements.
2.4.3, Jan 25
- Army of Awesome localization.
2.5, Feb 15
- Bring the new theme to the whole site.
- Refactor and organize templates.
- Replace notification subsystem with one that works.
2.6, March 1
- Mobile experience
2.6.1, March 8
- Army of Awesome updates
2.6.2, March 15
"2.7", late Q1/early Q2
- User Dashboards.
- First half of the Users and Groups PRD.
- Group Dashboards.
- Second half of the Users and Groups PRD.
- May be a series of 2.6.x releases. Version numbers don't make sense for web sites.
Sketch of Q1 Timeline
Read top to bottom.
|Date (approx)||Milestone||Ongoing Work|
|3 January||2.4.1 - bugs||Notifications||R&B||Search|
|14 January||2.4.2 - search||AoA L10n||Theme|
|25 January||2.4.3 - AoA||Theme|
|7 February||2.5 - Notifications and Theme||User Dash|
|28 February||2.6 - Mobile||Mobile||R&B|
|~30 March||~2.7 - User Dashes||User Dashes|
R&B: "Refactoring and bugfixing"
This is not necessarily a big, monolithic milestone. If the architecture ends up roughly how I expect, we should be able to ship several small releases as we finish various group dashboards and flip them on one at a time.