- bug 1261143 NEW:: Ghost windows on web.telegram.org leading to long CC times
- found the cause of leak, ni Kyle
- bug 1268766 NEW:: Use MOZ_MUST_USE everywhere
- bug 1262210 NEW:: Creating objects without properties is slower than creating objects with properties
- "bisecting" the current path of object generating
- Tracing if code is actually optimized by IonMonkey
- Finished off Wednesday's Uptime duty.
- bug 1264642 NEW:: Reduce the size of PBrowser::Msg_AsyncMessage IPC messages
- refined patches and pushed to try to preparing for review
- try result with lots of leaks
- rebuild with valgrind enabled, trying to find the leaks.
- meeting with :billm to talk about basing on BufferList
- bug 1259480 NEW:: [e10s] FatalError crash in PContentChild::Read from PContentChild::SendReadPrefsArray
- try to implement dry run of message deserialization.
- bug 1258317 REOPENED:: crash in mozilla::ipc::TransferHandleToProcess (PBackground related)
- Revising the 2nd part patch
- working on the fallback mechanism on access denied in DuplicateHandle()
- Filed bug 1271601 (blocking bug 1258317) for gracefully fail IPC transports
- Working on fallback mechanism
- bug 1271601 NEW:: Handling IPC transport failures more gracefully
- bug 1225654 NEW:: GTA CSS demo renders incorrectly and slowly
- a new patch to improve nsIFrame::ComputePreserve3DChildrenOverflow().
- Gave a talk of memleak hunting
- bug 1217531 NEW:: Leak with createShadowRoot, adoptNode
- traced how the xbl binding is not clear to nullptr
- bug 1110596 NEW:: All data passing through HttpChannelParent::OnDataAvailable() is copied
- started working on it
- bug 1245068 RESOLVED::FIXED [e10s] Ctrl+mouse wheel to change zoom level doesn't work if web page is not focused
- fixed failed test cases, asked for checking in
- bug 1267329 ASSIGNED:: CreateMinidumpsAndPair doesn't record memory information
- submitted a patch for reviewing
This report is automatically generated by https://github.com/kanru/standups_weekly