- Checked crashes of nightly 0529 for uptime
- bug 1277138 NEW:: Crash in mozalloc_abort | NS_DebugBreak | mozilla::ipc::FatalError | mozilla::dom::PContentChild::SendGetProcessAttributes
- investigated it a bit, it seems socorro might have wrong build id with the reports.
- bug 1274075 NEW:: IndexedDB ObjectStore AddOrPut operation crashes when attempting to send too much data via an IPC pipe
- submitted wip v1
- bug 1272018 NEW:: Use shared memory to send images for drag and drop
- Requested review
- bug 1275398 NEW:: Use shared memory to send images in IPCDataTransfer
- Debugging shmem leak for the patch
- Requested review
- bug 1267690 NEW:: Transparency black/flickering in Vimeo icons
- get a positive feedback to replace the old negative feedback. Be asking for review.
- bug 1208646 NEW:: 3D CSS demo rendered extremely slowly
- Fix backface hidden feature at compositor.'
- Asking Brian to review the patch about OMTA for perserve3d layers.
- bug 1271890 NEW:: Crash in base::win::PEImage::GetProcAddress
- Summarize current findings
- Investigating, trying to understand sandbox broker
- bug 1264642 NEW:: Reduce the contiguous address space needed for StructuredClone serialization
- Refactoring and rebasing patches
- bug 1261143 NEW:: Ghost windows on web.telegram.org leading to long CC times
- prepare for review
- bug 1264566 NEW:: [e10s] UAC error message "Acces Denied" when doing action on file/folder after upload in Firefox with form submit
- request for review
- tracing leaked nsMIMEInputStream, ni smaug
- bug 1262210 NEW:: Creating objects without properties is slower than creating objects with properties
- now waiting NI for the possible solution.
- now trying to find out whom modified the fixed slots of an object, to make it with extra 4 slots, incorrectly
- bug 1276097 NEW:: Add a bytecode sanity check
- to add Uptime related bytecode sanity check
This report is automatically generated by https://github.com/kanru/standups_weekly and manually edited