- 2:00pm Pacific Time (21:00 UTC) on Tuesdays
- (5PM Eastern US, 11PM Oslo, 6AM (Wed) Seoul, 7AM (Wed) Melbourne)
- Meeting ID: 8262746 (TAMARIN)
- California: 408-536-9900
- Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
- International: +1-408-536-9900
- Duration: 60 minutes
- join irc.mozilla.org #tamarin for attendence taking and questions
- rick r
- steven j
- ben s
- mark h
- erik t
- Steven - Decimal is about ready to land.
- Mark - No update
- Erik - Working on vector<t>, where t is one of the supported built-ins, modify jit to avoid conversions, maybe early next week ready for testing. Will add parsing to ESC.
- Tommy - Apollo applications spend a lot of time marking string buf. RC object all scanned by the collector.
- Jason - Threading in SM depends on memory management being thread safe. Still working on a patch. Wants to test MMGC changes more before asking for review.