4th December 2007
- Basic call graph working.
- Business dev preso, open up vtune. Went well.
- Licensing support. Team would have to commit to support.
- Also want to know how does newer perf tools relate to vtune?
- Wants more JS speed tests
- Object array. Unshift bug needs to be filed
- A lot of time spend in GC. Not sure how that compares to other engines
- Currently working on translating MSIL exception handling to ABC
- necessary to support Iron* runtime (?)
- Goal: C# "hello world" to MSIL to ABC
- Has patch for review by Edwin. A grab-bag of FP changes, maybe 12 bug fixes
- Running Tamarin tests on Mac results in six failures. Not clear what the
- Wants to land mmgc thread safe this week. Will post an updated patch.
- State management working properly.
- Summary of global object issue
- AS3 has one global object per ABC.
- This is not how the browser work.
- [Ed] Use façade as a clearing house for various binding
- ESC should be able define a façade with modification of Tamarin
- This is TBD
- Moh/Marcia: is there any performance documentation or benchmarks?
- Tommy: UCI team has ported JavaGrande to Tamarin
- UPDATE from Brendan: UCI JavaGrande port is in a public svn now
- Ed: short running test are our focus
- Jeff: it would be interesting to profile ESC
- Benjamin: MMGC question about back references. <sorry had to leave the room>