24th June 2008
- Adobe: Scott, Steven, Edwin, Jeff, Dan, Mason
- Intel: Moh, Carmen, Jungwoo
- Mozilla: Brendan, Jordan, Andreas, Rob, Jason, Aaron, Ben
- Other: Mark
- (Edwin) Trace tree update - rebuilding pipeline state and cost of recompilation. Now handles merge notes. Optimizing it now off of previous branches. Constant recompiling is more than expected, so will continue to investigate.
- Can turn trace trees on and it will pass the tests, but the performance is worse, so currently are leaving it off.
- Pipelining is now starting to pay off!
- (Andreas) Compartmentalizing nanojit for use by tracemonkey as well as TT
- It was a small namespace change. Add a delete operator?
- Should we start a wiki page to track these items? Or Bugzilla? ACTION: Andreas will write something up and send out a link.
- Moving more filters (e.g., CSE) into nanojit
- (Mark) Wondering about ASC on TT.
- ACTION: Dan will touch base with Mark on this to assist.