January 13, 2009 Meeting Notes
Dan Schaffer, Dan Smith, Brent Baker, Leslie Lewis, Rob Winchell, Tom Harwood, Steven Johnson, Moh, Rishit, Rick Reitmaier, Edwin Smith, Chris Peyer, Jeff
- Status Updates
Meeting Discussion Notes
- Power PC 64 bit continuing, will be landing lot of patches
- Taking over X86 64bit work from Rick
- Will start from scratch on this
- Will add a new file with new code so there won’t be any merge pain
- Jeff will be helping out to complete GO
- Tom going through more acceptance test failures, lots of things that need to get fixed/patched.
- Finishing up refactoring verifier in Tamarin
- Blocking item is getting a 64 bit development environment.
- uggestion to use the command line builds on the Mac with Leopard
- Starting some work on assessing MMGC and will have a project plan by end of week
- Working with Rick/Tommy/Erik on VM stability issues
- Requests for embedding doc
- Volunteers will set up a wiki for some public doc. Trevor to ping Steven on setting up a new wiki.
- As we review content and approve it, we can move it over to MDC
- Tamarin blog created on Mozilla
- If people are inteterested in posting on Tamarin blog, let Trevor know and he will point you to the bug to get yourself added as an author
- Blog linked off of MDC
- Once there is some content a note will be sent to Tamarin Devel
- Ideas, announcements should be posted on the blog