Previous Action Items
Job Queue (owner: dminor/ted)
- Have prototype implementation using Python 3.3
- implemented REST interfaces discussed last week for Q1, but some of the JSON passed in is not fully defined yet
- Current implementation is in memory, changing to use a database (sqlite for Q1)
- Writing correctness tests
- will be useful even if we end up throwing this prototype away
- Stress testing
- Notional goal is to simulate 250000 jobs for 10 minutes
- See how far we can get with Python
Provisioner (owner: jonas)
- jonas rewriting in node
Worker (owner: lightsofapollo)
Task Graph (owner: aki)
Treeherder Integration (owner: jeads)
- [jgriffin] Bare-bones project page at Auto-tools/Projects/TaskCluster
- [jgriffin] Additional co-owner needed for the Worker component?
- ted and jonas to help out here
- [dminor] Maybe an owner for 'systems integration' / whole system testing?
- ted to own this
- [dminor] Can we agree upon a limited set of tags/parameters/? for matching jobs to workers for Q1?
- Is maybe just os, cpu sufficient for now?
- Something simple, maybe just AMI initially (or URL for a docker image), until we can explore the problem space a bit more
- [jmaher] - are all parameters required for the json object coming into the job queue?
- No, many of them are optional
- [jgriffin] - For prototyping, we can use Pulse for any AMQP needs; we may switch out later to cloudamqp or other service
- [dustin] to discuss deployment strategies (heroku vs internal?) with lightsofapollo and other module owners
- [jgriffin] to find a different meeting time for next week