Previous Action Items
- [dustin] to discuss deployment strategies (heroku vs internal?) with lightsofapollo and other module owners
- Done - will continue to revisit as development proceeds
- [jgriffin] to find a different meeting time for next week
- Done, let me know if Thursdays @ 11am is bad for someone.
Job Queue (owner: dminor/ted)
- Created postgres based branch
- sqlite was slow even for testing!
- task queue in postgres doesn't work very well and was replaced in socorro with rabbitmq
- Created postgres/rabbitmq branch
- Moved job queue to rabbit, tests are working well with minimal changes
- Set up docker packaging to handle postgres, rabbit dependencies
- Working on updating the stresstest to work with amqp
- Looking to merge soon
Provisioner (owner: jonas)
- Creates spot requests if there is pending tasks in queue
- Cancels spot requests if pending tasks disappear
- Kills instances if more than
- Persona login for debug web-interface
- Config files with queue hostname, etc.
- A few superficial tests
- Finish up web-interface to see provisioner state, and reasoning behind decisions,
- Test in an actual deployment with AMIs that has workers, and the real queue (not the mock queue, I've used so far)
- Two-legged oauth at some point...
- When we're submitting test tasks to a real system, we can work on improving the provisioning algorithm
Worker (owner: lightsofapollo, jonas, ted)
- live logging done (as of last week) - wiring up existing docker running capabilities to amqp/http interfaces (with live logging either on or off) in progress - Aim to have complete (AMI) deploy-able image by next meeting.
Task Graph (owner: aki)
- not started, b2g and vcs-sync work. Hopefully will be able to delegate some of that to free up time.
Treeherder Integration (owner: jeads)
End-to-End Testing (ted)
- initial dev box is ready https://github.com/taskcluster/packer-boxes (and available on s3) usable for docker "service" based testing. - need final agreement on docker-ifying the rest of the services and plan for the "deployment" repo - timeframe for integration testing?
- testing of services? (just looking for formal agreement on docker all top level services)
- documentation site
- re-spawn after try jobs? --dustin