- Every other Monday @ 9:30AM Pacific
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 98858
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 98858
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 98858
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 98858
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 98858
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 98858
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 98858
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 98858
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 98858
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 98858
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- "TestPilot" Vidyo room. Guest link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=IhVRDY8lR7CVYxW8IO0A0Dljzc
- #testpilot for backchannel
General Topics / Roundtable
(Want to share a useful library? Blocked on something? Wondering how other experiment teams do something?)
- Contribute site is live! https://contribute.testpilot.firefox.com/
- Please tag your issues appropriately
- If your project/repo/library is suitable and isn’t on here, holler.
- Will eventually be sucked into Test PIlot itself, probably after the Photon redesign.
- We’re getting lots of feedback on Discourse, but many comments or questions about experiments have gone unanswered.
- Does your bootstrap add-on use IndexedDB without loading the JSM? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1389868
- This does not affect webextension storage?
- Maybe not using Vidyo would encourage community attendance?
Friends of the Test Pilot team
(Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs in Test Pilot or experiments. Introductions for new contributors)
- Resolved bugs (excluding employees):
- More than one bug fixed:
(includes eng, UX, user research, product)
- Blog has a backlog. People, add your ideas for blog posts.
- Is in Shield, shielding
- Some APIs are headed to Firefox, the addon itself is headed to AMO
- Launched embedded webextension version last week
- Working on follow up update this week
- Lots of bugs filed here, first thing we’re going to do is an occasional saving… dialogue to improve user trust
- 10.11 landed in beta with better l10n support
- Had some timing issues in beta last week that may delay launch :(
- 1.1.0 released
- Interns are done. Great work!
- Adding site support. I got pinged by DDG about shirts...Send to MTV?