Agenda & Notes
Account Provisioning, OpenSearch, & priorities
- Working on reviews this week.
- Neither of these will make 3.3.
- OpenSearch might make 3.next, depending on contractual stuff.
General Release Train Thoughts
- Question raised about supporting 3.1 and Miramar.
- We hope to support 3.1 as long as FF supports Gecko 1.9.2
- We plan to support Miramar until Miramar.next comes out.
- We're not sure what the next version number will be.
- See the "Getting on the release train" post to tb-planning for more thoughts.
- Cleared off about 10 this week.
- Have 17 left.
- Anyone who wants to take a nobody one would make our lives happier.
- Next Tuesday is the string freeze.
Stability & Security Releases
- 3.1.10 released
- Early days, but crash rate per ADU seems to have improved (i.e. the crash fixes worked!)
- Need to co-ordinate with Sancus.
- Talked to someone on metrics about looking at numbers.
Standard8, bwinton, dmose, Ludo, beinvenu, gozer, roland.