Agenda & Notes
- Beta released.
- Status updates:
- A few blockers/issues remaining. Hope to complete by 9th.
- Final beta build on 9th, release on 10th.
- Gives us about a week of testing before we do the release build.
- Release build then has 3 days of testing before the release date of the 21st.
- 25 locales signed off, 5 pending. 7 more are green, but no sign-offs. If we got all of these, total 37.
- Standard8 has just contacted all of them.
Account Provisioning, OpenSearch, & priorities
- Acct Provisioning - feedback on new mockups was negative.
- planning on switching back to old flow, modulo privacy review.
- OpenSearch - Squib has helped a lot.
- There's still more to do.
Stability & Security Releases
- There will be a 3.1.11 release on 21 June (in sync with the other releases).
- Nothing added.