Areas of testing that are particularly needed
- any quicksearch regressions. note that there are some intentional changes: quicksearch modes now are set per tab, and persist across session restore.
Things that aren't done yet but will likely be in by TB3
- adding "more" buttons to find more people
- adding a "more results" button to show next batch of results
- making the long quicksearch textbox not take up crazy space in the customize dialog
- making the long quicksearch textbox resizeable like the urlbar is in FF.
Things that are scoped out of TB3
soo much =)
- search for two words, toggle to "ANY", toggle back to "ALL", and facets from the previous query are duplicated.
- results screen in Vista default theme started in safe-mode is ugly - search results are listed , below the filtering information, not nicely along side it like blog post. I don't see this on XP. (20090903 tryserver v6)
- address book is badly broken
- Get rid of some of these console spews
Warning: Cannot specify value for internal property. Error in parsing value for '-x-system-font'. Declaration dropped. Source File: chrome://messenger/content/glodaFacetView.xhtml Line: 0
Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWebNavigation.sessionHistory]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml :: :: line 641" data: no] Source File: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml Line: 647
Warning: trailing comma is not legal in ECMA-262 object initializers
Source File: chrome://messenger/content/glodaFacetView.js Line: 470, Column: 8 Source Code: });
- clearing quick search does not display all messages (using tryserver v6) - workarounds: switch folder, or change widget's filter options twice
- hitting enter after typing results in gloda search when subject is set and no drop down has been selected - intentional?
- search box needs to have a larger height (from sid0 newsgroup post)