ISPDB Meeting Details :
Note: We will be using conference room 4401.
Are there any thoughts on where to go with the Approval Comments? DavidA? Gozer? ClarkBW?
Sorry I missed the meeting. Slipped my mind.
- Submitted a patch for xml valiadation unit test that checks ispdb xml exports against an xml schema (Bug #522253) and waiting for reviews
- fixed as_xml() function to return correct fields and validate against xml schema
- Submitted a patch for auto-filling default ports (Bug #518315) and waiting for reviews
- Revise any patches that get reviewed for checkin
- resume work on queue unit tests
- Investigate round-trip test + wrap up convert.py into an import function
Last Week 10/18/09 - 10/24/09:
Gave up on Windows installation. Almost done configuring ISPDB on Linux. However, I should say that a major part of my reluctance to switch is in the fact that I would be even more uncomfortable working within Linux. But I guess if the installations work, and I don't have to do to many work-arounds, I should be fine.
This week 10/25/31 - 10/31/09:
(The same thing I try to do every week) Try to get a my tests running, tested, and made into a patch. I feel good about this week since I switched to Linux. I may need help from the team though -- while I have been a Linux user for a long time, I have never done this sort of thing...
Working as hard as I can on this...
- Worked on bug 522251
- Django model complete
- Comments posting
- Waiting on consensus for form "design"
- Possibly work on new P1 bug
- Work on /details/ unit test
- Continue working on bug 522250.
Blake, Jay, Eric, Lindauson